Active and Comfortable Tours by Bike and barge
Enjoy attractive bike tours through river valleys, and past towns, beaches, dunes and lakes or stay aboard the barge for a cruise! Your cabin will follow you along the route, so you can spend every night in the same bed on board.
Beautiful bike and barge tours
- Beautiful bike and barge tours with lots to see along the way
- Always over well-signposted bicycle paths or quiet roads
- Predominantly over flat roads: for beginners as well as experienced cyclists (in southern Europe some hilly routes have been included for more challenging bike and barge tours)
- Clear maps, directions and tips
- Bicycles, including saddle bags and e-bikes for rent (available on a growing number of trips)
Comfortable, well-equipped barges (www.boatbiketours.com/fleet)
- Cabins with their own shower and toilet, often with air conditioning
- Single beds are standard, the use of towels and bed linen is included
- Restaurant, large sun deck, attractive lounge with bar, often with Wi-Fi
- International group of guests
Meals are All-in
All bike and barge tours are on a full-board basis (breakfast, lunch and a three-course meal), drinks can be purchased aboard
Professional tour guides
Professional, multi-lingual travel guides who can help you with all your questions (check www.boatbiketours.com/team) for a first impression. Every evening, next day’s ride is discussed and sometimes we go on a short walk round the town
Individually or in a group: cycle at your own pace or with a tour guide
All bike and barge tours are 8 days, from Saturday up to and including Saturday, unless stated otherwise.
Book your bike and barge tour via www.boatbiketours.com
Read more about these bike and barge tours on our website where you can also watch a few films. All bike and barge tours can be booked very easily via the website and you can read about other travellers’ experiences.